Sleepeezee Backcare Ultrafirm 1600 Mattress from the Sleepeezee Mattress collection.
‘Voted Best Bed Manufacturer of The Year 2020’
The Sleepeezee Backcare Ultrafirm mattress is built with 1600 firmer tension pocket springs providing a very supportive surface for those suffering with lumbar discomfort. Covered with a Sanitized sleep surface to guard against dust mites on the mattress panel and felt tufts to hold everything firmly in place for peace of mind.
A truly divine extra firm mattress with uncompromising quality, support and with a look that’s married with excellent quality and style.
Mattress Tension: Extra Firm
Features and Benefits:
- 1600 Pocket Springs – The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Deep layers of Polyester upholstery fillings to provide durability and firm support. Polyester is a man-made fibre derived from oil-based products and is used to fill mattresses. Polyester is non-allergenic and provides good warmth.
- Cotton Blend Layer – A blended cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel and enhances breathability.
- Sanitized® Sleep Surface – The sleep surface has an anti-bacterial treatment added to guard against dust mites. House dust mites are a key trigger for asthma, hay fever and eczema as well as many other allergic reactions. The eradication of dust mites in beds is extremely beneficial to anyone who suffers from allergy symptoms.
- Belgian Damask Cover – With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- 3 Rows of Side Stitching – Extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Hand-Tufted – The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Flag-stitched Handles – Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Air Vents – Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Double Sided Regular Turn Mattress – Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
- Mattress Depth – 25cm
Take advantage of Sleepeezee’s many years of bed making experience with their Peace of Mind 5 year Guarantee on all their mattresses.
.Delivery optional extra please ring for details estimated 4-6 weeks