Sleepeezee Jessica Mattress from the Sleepeezee Mattress collection.
The Which? award winning Jessica from Sleepeezee features 1800 pocket springs working alongside Staycool Gel to provide support and alignment for you whilst you sleep and will help channel away excess body heat. This mattress uses the best of Sleepeezee’s sleep technology and their selection of luxury fillings combine to take your sleep far beyond mere comfort. No detail has been spared to create this stunning mattress that ensures you wake up feeling beautifully rested.
The Jessica is endorsed by the European Champion, World Champion, and Olympic gold medalist, Dame Jessica Ennis-Hill, who is Sleepeezee’s Brand Ambassador for 2020. Just like Dame Jessica, Sleepeezee understand the importance of a good night’s sleep when it comes to recovering from an exhausting day. “As an athlete, sleep and rest are an integral part of any training regime, but at the heart of a good night’s sleep is a well-made mattress.”
Mattress Tension: Medium to Firm
Features and Benefits:
- 1800 Pocket Springs – The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together. The Pocket Spring system is up to 28% cooler than foams.
- Deep Staycool Gel Layer – Pressure sensitive support that immediately responds to your body shape and helps to regulate body temperature, while being supportive and breathable so it will channel away excess body heat for a refreshing night’s sleep.
- Memory Foam – Memory foam is an innovative material designed to shape itself to the contours of your body and then spring back into shape when pressure is released. Memory foam mattresses can offer valuable sleep support in a number of ways, such as enhancing circulation, equalizing pressure to relieve back problems, promote better spinal alignment, and reducing the effect of allergens for a fresher, healthier night’s sleep.
- White Fibre Support Layer – Providing added comfort with excellent recovery and rebound properties to give you enhanced support.
- Hypo-Allergenic – Helps relieve potential issues with allergies for a healthier night’s sleep.
- Edge to Edge Foam Encapsulated Support – A high density foam strip placed inside the edge of the mattress springs, prevents the mattress from sagging and gives both longer life to the mattress and a more supportive sleeping area. This also means that you have more edge to edge support on the mattress.
- Quilted Soft Knit Cover – Upholstered in a soft knit cover that gives you a sumptuous finish that gives enhanced comfort and a truly luxurious feel.
- Flag-stitched Handles – Handles on all sides for ease of positioning.
- Easy Care – No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Mattress Depth – 29cm
Take advantage of Sleepeezee’s many years of bed making experience with their Peace of Mind 10 year Guarantee on this product.
Delivery optional extra please ring for details estimated 4-6 weeks